Life Really is Good

My photo
I love life. I learn daily how short it is...and how fast things can change. Not interested in the crazy....but if it comes I work w/ that too!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Fitness is a state of Body AND a state of mind!

Today I am just a bit frustrated regarding getting my workout in. I am doing everything I can to "shazach" myself into feelin' like myself and getting better all around. Stuffy nose, red nose, scabbed nose. Sputtering when I talk,( due to running out of breath) and the nasal sound of hoarseness just is not cute. I am not concerned about the cute part. I want to feel like working out.
The thoughts I am having now are sooo different for me. I almost don't know what to do with the thoughts I have about working out and my eating plan. I am going to work in a week, and I feel like these symptoms have cut into my plot to workout, and to do the other things I feel like I need to do...( the truth is-I was not able to workout ONE day) all this because I was not able to work out yesterday. I did not have the power to do it AND breathe well. Today I am going to workout no matter what -I will do a modified workout (tape or something).
I finally found a meal replacement bar that I can make for work. I have my workout clothes on alert. I got my crockpot ( for dinners that can start while I am on my way home). I am working myself through my wardrobe and finding all kinds of stuff. The issue is that I have been working from home and now I am factoring a "commute" and other things... I am excited and a moving forward with the normal trepidation that anyone in my position would feel.
I ate well yesterday even though I didn't feel good. I still did not feel like me though. I know that I am doing better today... but I want to get back to feeling like myself. The truth is my old self is dwindling away and a new improved me is emerging.I like her... but SHE is different...
On second thought -Maybe it is normal to want to exercise daily and to get frustrated when you can't. - maybe it is normal to know that you ate well but could have done better and start thinking about self improvement. - Maybe it is normal to be excited about planning for well being instead of waiting for the gauntlet to drop ( the correct word is proactive). Maybe it's normal to want to be Better!
Toodles~
"Health is not valued until sickness comes". - Thomas Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment