Today has been a good day for me. I am leaning more toward keeping my blog going and doin my vlog for the purpose it serves. I understand that there is something about my personality that is quirky, even funny. I don't know what it is... it just is. But I will say this... there is a serious side to me. If I am talking about something incessantly or thinking about something constantly ( noone will know that unless I get to talking about it) then it's something that needs my attention or that I happen to be giving a lot of attention. Right now my health is at the top of the list, a close second is my return to work ( a new job) and getting some of these " new life" plans into action. I love a plan but I get excited to when it's time to put it into action and I get to see if it really works or needs tweakin'.
Since July ( the tail end of it) I have really amped up the importance of exercise and improving my eating. I realized that not eating well and my habit of "not eating period" was not a good combo. My body was confused and it just held on to everything-I was not exercising at all. A sedentary job and which was highly stressful just made up the perfect storm.
It's been decided that 2012 and beyond is going to be happy and good time in my life. I want to know what I've envisioned will work. I am standing my ground and my laid back attitude kind of surfaced today... I have been waiting on that part of me to show up... the laid back self - I have not seen her in about 7 years..
I got a feeling I am going to like my laid back self. :)
Toodles~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment