Monday, January 9, 2012
Write the Vision?
Ya'll it's countdown time... you know to what I won't even go there today. Yesterday what was impressed on me so strongly was a question I was asked during my recent interview. This is the scene: 2 women sitting there rapid firing questions at me. Not really a big deal,this was not the first time this had happened. The thing that I am making a big deal about today isn't new either. The question was,"where do you plan to be in the next 5 yrs?", I answered.
All over you-tube and in magazines - vision boards are mentioned. I have a modified thingee ( it's on my refrigerator so you know it's not big). I put this up there for things that I wanted for this house. It's a couple years old. I realized about 9months ago that the things on the board had been fufilled and I was able to mark everything off. It was soo smooth some of it I did not even realize my desires had been given to me. I also was upset with myself for not paying closer attention to my "list". We've had repairmen here in the kitchen, and guest here in the kitchen.I don't know if anyone knew what my list was, but I knew it was there. I wondered what would have happeded had I revisited it more often if I had paid closer attention to it. I bet things would have happened faster and my praise would have been more consistent.
I listened to a webcast this morning I had NO idea of the content but again God was leading/guiding his special kid ( that's me). When I seek him to "break it down" in elemetary terms to me He's faithful to do just that! This guest minister I have heard before and I love to hear him teach. I promise you I learned a long time ago- to listen to/look at the substance coming out of the container and not the container itself. It's only fair, I am repeatedly asking for the same courtesy.
I decided to refresh my miniature vision list. It's time. I want to have some new memorials and things to celebrate and look back on. I want some new things to be able to say "remember when God did such and such?" This is the stuff that makes me smile and gives me hope. While I am asking Him for stuff, I definitely plan on doing my best to stay on top of the things He's asked me to do as well!
http://vimeo.com/31511057
I am gonna get this done today- Believe that.
Toodles~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment