Right now..... today... I am having a good day! I have not blogged in a few days... but it does not mean that I was not thinking about it....Have I exercised today --- but it sure does not mean that I am not going to exercise! But even if I don't get it done, but I think I will. I have at least started... I decided that I would eat well... and have I yes... I had egg whites ( 2) on 100 calorie muffins coffee, and water and my supplements.
Lunch: 1/2 cup turkey salad and 1 apple and coffee... I think I am doing really well.
Dinner: yet to be determined... but it will something "sane".
I promise you --- no let me refrain that-- I promise myself... that I eat well. and water will be my friend.
I have done well so far and the day ain't even over.... I just can only think if I try this hard - make a conscious effort everyday- only good things can happen.
Nuff said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment