It's been a little span of time since I have been on here... not that I have not thought about the fact that I need to get on here and write. It's therapeutic for me anyway. I have been a busy beaver. I have changed up my lifestyle of eating, I have amped up my workout from almost non-existent to 6 days weekly...
As of late one thing that's been beneficial has been introduction of "raw food style of eating".... it's really a journey- I wont say too much except I am as we speak dehydrating zucchini , eggplant and making a "raw banana bread". I will this week experiment with making my first batch of flax crackers - no flour products--- It is a work in progress....zucchini spaghetti ( raw) and raw marina sauce are my friends... work out DVDs are in rotation in my house. The IPOD for which I got for valentines day last year is being used! And this years gift was a dehydrator.. I am grateful to be alive after all the abuse I have done to my body.... even now it is healing itself from what I have done by doing 2 simple things... - intentional sustained movement and intentional beneficial and scheduled "mindful" eating. who'd a thunk it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment