Life Really is Good

My photo
I love life. I learn daily how short it is...and how fast things can change. Not interested in the crazy....but if it comes I work w/ that too!

Monday, October 26, 2009

I think today I chose this picture ( and I will change it later) cause I just like the look of it... it looks like a person that just moved somewhere - that's not really had a change to "muss" things up? kinda pristine. I envision me sitting on that sofa-- w/ the spotlight on me... ( while still seeing about others) - it used to and has been about others folks for a long time... - I have been last on my own list- and most of the time last on others folks list too...-- unless you do something - be it positive- or negative- that changes your place in the "line-up" momentarily?-- This is one of those things that has to change.-- but it wont change if I dont change it. --- the decision of change regarding my workouts changed on last night... I have a trainer... have had one for about 10 months... and have lost about 40 lbs so It's safe to say I have averaged 1lb a week. I have taken into account that here as of late ( job constraits) my workouts have been erractic... and I have vlogged about it so I wont go into it here... but I will say this... Today I am back into a sister is doing it for herself mode.. I am keeping my money in my pocket! While I was gone... I got a magazine ( my shape subscription) w/ Jenna Fischer ( I dont know who the heck she is -) but she stated on the cover, and I quote: "I ditched the trainer and got this body on my own". Bear in mind shape "tauts" that they done airbrush or anything so if she did that on her own- she did pretty good- I have a sneaking suspicion that she was most likely not a "hard case" to begin w/ though! That is her reality and this one is mine. I have been gone for a while. I decided I'd blog.-- cut back ( waaaay back) on my vlogging, and take this time to continue on my own to do list...
-->Write more "Real letters" -the non-electronic ones- the kind that require postage.
-->Spark my raw (living food )consumption back up
--> Increase my running time in increments that work but push myself.
-->Be happy being me~ That's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment