Have you ever met someone and it scared you? Well that happened to me about 2 weeks ago now... I mean really scared me--- yes me! Why??? cause this person is really sooo much like me that it's well -- Scary--
We are both on a similar hair journey and we connected on that similarity.... I just know that we have a lot in common - well except for some obvious stuff like names and such... but that still leaves a lot out there and I know I keep saying it... but we have a lot in common! ( ok that is my last time saying that specific phrase-- ( but we do)...
She and I were speaking of another commonality--- and I did express my frustration... it's actually been a source of angst for me for the past couple of years... and now... again my newfound friend made a suggestion--- maybe you should "blog"... it has taken me 2 weeks + to wrap my mind around the fact, that I am computer savy enough to read and figure this out. How to set it up. What some of the terms mean etc. I am not old- I want to now stop acting like it- but I will be talking, bloggin, ranting about things that cause disdain in my life... Hence my title "talking helps"... maybe my talking will help someone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment