Life Really is Good

My photo
I love life. I learn daily how short it is...and how fast things can change. Not interested in the crazy....but if it comes I work w/ that too!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

DID I LIST THAT ON THE LIST?

I LIKE LISTS~ THEY REALLY ARE HELPFUL TO ME... ONE OF THE THINGS THAT I ALWAYS GO BACK TO IS A LIST, FOR PACKING. FOR DAY TO DAY LIVING. FOR EVERYTHING!!!!
So with that being said..... I decided that there is a list of things that I will "not" be doing in 2009.
  1. I wont be doing anything I dont want to do.
  2. I wont be doing things that prevent me from taking care of me. Meaning my physical health, and my spiritual self not in that order.
  3. I wont be perpetuating relationships and /or friendships that will not allow me to be me.
  4. I wont end 2009 without having knitted something other than a scarf. I will know how to knit.
  5. I will not put off beginning my book club... and reading regularly...

I guess this is my ultimate list~ -heck if I do all of this stuff I might not even need lists later on? I better put that on the list 6. - eliminate all lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment