Friday, June 24, 2011
How the heck have you been? Where the heck have you been?
Okay so I have been on the "lam" so to speak? Not really- I knew where I was and most of the time I know what I was doing. One thing I will say is this. Deciding to put up a blog -good idea.. not keeping it up- "not soo good".
For the past 2 days I have been revisiting my blog, this blog. I had no idea of the time that had elapsed since I last blogged. I did not go back and read anything but I decided that I would post a new pix and keep it moving in a positive direction.
Vlogging vs. Blogging... I think that being connected is just one of those things that is going to be. I dont mind it soo much as I mind the "way" and to whom I am connected. Most times folks just shroud and cloud.. no longer interested.
I just want dialogue- open dialogue. I vlog..but I am not totally sure what I can get out in 15min. Case in point for the past 7 days I have been doing something that is pretty cool in my world.. I feel better about doing it, but even w/ the vlogging I can't fully express how I feel but. I am getting there and I will figure it out. I guess what I am doing is revisiting an old habit(plant based eating ) but it's freaking clicking this time! The last time I was a plant based eating girl; I was dating a young man named Jamal. I was 2 yrs into my journey and he made me "mad"... instead of getting my frustration out and directing it toward the object of my "madness" I ATE a big honking cheeseburger... Got sick as dog and turned back into the biggest canivourous machine ever to walk the earth. Displaced anger has toppled many a good thing!
I figured out last week, that happened for a reason, because I was not ready, I was not committed, and I was "confused".
I think now I am ready, I am determined and the fog is lifting- and that's a start. Quinoa anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey girl! So glad to reconnect with you again.
ReplyDelete