Okay it's early Tuesday. I took Monday off - not really I just did not write. I have been having these "sinus like symptoms" and it just dawned on me what it is... can you say "detox?". I have been drinking vegetable/fruit smoothies almost every morning and this is really the most consistent I have been with them. These are almost pure veggie/ fruit ones. For sweetening I am using either 2 medigool dates or a banana! it's sweet enough. I guess at some point today I'll go to whole foods because I would like to find some dandelion greens. The ones from my yard are not to be trusted - why? I have a friend that walks the yard ( this is the one I know about) and he visits daily need I say more? I dont think I have enough veggie wash to get the "residue" off this stuff. so to whole foods I will go. Plus I tried some stuff called "calm" yesterday... shut the cramps right down, and it helped elevate my mood some. Occasional this girl stuff makes me "special" yesterday my special was in the way of "no energy"... but again that may be r/t the detox stuff too. - runny nose ( never have that) sneezing like I am getting paid by the number of consecutive sneezes ( if that's the case - Bill Gates - I am in your neighborhood to live - not cruising through!)I am going to exercise today - with my walking partner Tracy- or if she can't make it- the treadmill will be in my future... I expect to feel better each day. OOh and the candy from sunday has been put up in a double knotted sack.( theft deterrant) - it will be finding's it's way outta this house today :)
Selah~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment