Life Really is Good

My photo
I love life. I learn daily how short it is...and how fast things can change. Not interested in the crazy....but if it comes I work w/ that too!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday ?

A few weeks ago a woman at work -- well kinda at work ( it's a long story) sent me an email about the days of the week. It was cute,it has a picture of a little girl who uses the day of the week as a barameter of her attitude for the day.I have tried to post the pictures but the new editor is unforgiving- or it might be an area of ineptness on my part? I dont know.
Back to my point, I keep referring todiffering faces of that girl and I honestly had to admit the accuracy is "spot on".
I have worked today...but my level of productivity has not been near about what I'd like for it to be ( I just had a flashback to the picture of the Tuesday girl. Her head is slumped back- and she's in a kind of special stupor that comes w/ Tuesdays. My issue is that I had a couple vacation days tacked on a the trip and it makes for a poor jump out of the work starters block.
I have a lot to do..I am just acting as if I dont?
I have some plants ( fall/winter) pansies...that came to my home yesterday...They did not leave the nursery to "die" so at some point in the next 24hours they will be placed in the ground by "me"... I was reminded that next month I have to go to head quarters... Part of what I have to do is spend time w/ folks and tell something of myself... am I that interesting? I have not done "show and tell" on this level in a while. I think I will take some pictures of my flowers... and my sewing machine...some of the other things I would take pictures of for show and tell would require "way to much explaination" and most likely would require more editing than I would like to perform...
I have almost made it through another year... God is good to me... I am reminded of that by some of the events of today and last week... I am rambling to some- but I know what I am saying. It's Tuesday and I need to get the rear in gear so I can sprint to Saturday. I hope you are having a good week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment