Life Really is Good

My photo
I love life. I learn daily how short it is...and how fast things can change. Not interested in the crazy....but if it comes I work w/ that too!

Monday, October 25, 2010

The definition of Insanity

Okay. I read my last post... I went to that meeting... and it's safe to assume that I was not the biggest person at the meeting this time... but why do I say that? Is it because I met my objective? Got off some of the extra weight? or is it because of some other "occurrence"?
It's the latter... whereas I did drop a few pounds... nothing near what I'd intended.. ( and yes I am still working on it) uuh what happened is one of the usuals may have enlarged her territory and a newbie actually has girth as well. so I was "not the largest" by default more or less. Still dont get a feather in my cap!
Today I have have been in a weird place. Trying to solve to many issues and not getting any of it done. I want to read, but I dont want to read. Today I have some stuff I needed to mail, but I dont have what is in me to even write anything nor address the envelopes what gives?
I did get some flowers for my back flower beds... and it's going to be up to me to get them in the ground... seriously...
Insanity is ----> doing the same thing over and over again and expecting to get different results. In my quest for losing weight... I am in the realm of the insane. You'd have to have this issue to know of which I speak...
I need to do something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment